La Femme will be performing in San Francisco on June 22, 2022 at the Regency Ballroom.
La Femme is a French group from Biarritz, but also from Brittany, Marseille, and Paris. The band’s debut album ‘Psycho Tropical Berlin’ immediately propelled them to the limelight.
This album is supported by the single “Sur la planche”, an original and unifying piece that conquered the radios and then taken up for a successful TV commercial.
With this success, La Femme performs everywhere in France, with numerous dates in the largest festivals (Rock en Seine…) and even a remarkable performance at the very popular psyche festival Levitation, organized by the Black Angels in Austin, Texas.
- In February 2014, the group won the Victoires de la Musique in the revelation album of the year category.
- Back with a second album in the Fall of 2016, the group La Femme sold out at the Olympia in Paris even before the release of its second album and launched an assault on the Zénith de Paris. The band even opened for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers during the European dates of their tour!
- In February 2017, the group’s second album “Mysteries” came in second place at the Victoires de la Musique in the “Rock Album of the Year” category.
- In 2018, the group participated in the Céline brand parade for which they composed a 20-minute song “Runway”.
- In 2021, the group released its 3rd album “Paradigms” and the tour which begins in 2022 also travels through the US and stops in San Francisco!
Date: June 22, 2022
Address: Regency. Ballroom – 1300 Van Ness Avenue -San Francisco
Get tickets, click here