France is an exception in the world when it comes to Long Term Incentive (LTI) plans. Therefore, it can be very tricky for companies operating in France and in the US. Complexity increases for non-listed companies.
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- France vs. US regarding LTI plans
- Specificities for non-listed companies
- How to be efficient and competitive in both countries?
- Trends and benchmarks for equity plans
- How to manage your international plans on a daily basis
Banque Transatlantique is the French leader of LTI plan management.
Our speakers, leading the equity plan department at Banque Transatlantique, will share their views on this challenging topic for cross-borders companies.
Franck Duez – LTI Plan management | Managing Director
Jean-Michel Candela – LTI Plan Management | Corporate Director
Alexis Despres – LTI Plan Management | Relationship Manager