For the 11th edition of their France vs Silicon Valley series, the French American Chamber of Commerce of San Francisco in collaboration with Challenge magazine will discuss the various actions that can take place for a long-lasting effect on our planet.
During this panel, the speakers will address the following topics:
- Corporate social responsibility: how to make a positive impact on society?
- Why is it important for companies to commit and why does it make a difference?
- What are the current trends and what are the main focuses?
- Concrete actions for a healthier ocean and future of maritime people transportation.
Moderated by Gilles Fontaine, Editor in Chief of Challenge magazine, with speakers:
- Melissa Fifield Head of CSR & Sustainability at Bank of the West
- Tanguy de Lamotte – Tanguy is a French sailor and a naval architect by training, having studied Yacht and Powercraft Design at Southampton Solent University in the UK.
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 – ask your questions directly during the live.
Free with registration, click here