As vaccination campaigns grab the headlines, research into treatment for COVID-19 is making promising strides. Many molecules have been proposed and many have disappointed, but there is still hope of finding a miracle drug. Where do we stand now?
To answer this question and those you may ask yourself, the scientific service at the Consulate General of France has gathered a panel of San Francisco Bay Area French specialists in biomedical research and innovation. Join us live to ask your questions!
Panel Members :
- Frédéric Jung – Consul General of France in San Francisco
- Jacqueline M Fabius – Chief Operating Officer at QBI, UCSF
- Prof. Romain Pirracchio – MD MPH PhD, Ronald D Miller Distinguished Professor of Anesthesia and Perioperative Medicine, Professor of Anesthesia and Critical Care Medicine, Professor of Biostatistics
- Lisiena HYSENAJ – Ph.D, Post Doctoral Researcher working on SARS-COV-2, epithelial organoids and T cell therapy
- Julien Mamet – Founder, Adynxx and co-founder Exalys therapeutics
The discussion will be conducted in French with a replay available after the event. ZOOM link to registrants will be sent by email two days before the event.