Come listen to a panel of experts in higher education talk about how COVID-19 has affected their industry, and what changes they believe will last.
The event will be on December 8th, 2020 from 5:30 pm to 6.30 pm PST.
3 world-class experts have kindly accepted to participate in the Panel discussion:
- Jean-François Coget, Dean, School of Business and Economics, Sonoma State University
- Vanessa Roth-Didyk, CEO, ZeeMee
- Kwame Yamgnane, CEO, Qwasar
Rebecca Scholl, VP, Digital Innovation at GENPACT will be moderating the conversation.
Our Panel will address the following questions:
- How has COVID-19 shifted priorities in the industry?
- What changes do they believe will persist in a post-COVID world?
- How are students affected by these changes?
Thank you to our sponsors at Banque Transatlantique, Ivalua, Next World Capital, Partech Partners, Pramex International, Salesforce, Silicon Valley Bank, Storm Ventrues, and Total for their support organizing this event.
Let's escape with concerts live from Guimet Museum in Paris
Opera Parallele - Harvey Milk The Bullhorn Series 2/4
Oakland Saint-Denis Project: a Book and a Documentary
Faux Queen: A Life in Drag, The Memoir of Fauxnique's Book Launch Party
French Explorer @ MVFF44 - Becoming Cousteau
Musical - Les Miserables, from Broadway to San Jose in 2021