The French American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco in partnership with Challenges is delighted to present the 7th edition of the series: “France Vs. Silicon Valley”. An online session with inspiring leaders based on both sides who will share their views on the future of the economic relationship between France & U.S.
Two incredible speakers will debate:
- John T. Chambers: Founder, and CEO- JC2 Ventures & Former Chairman & CEO – Cisco
- Paul Hermelin: Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Strategy & CSR Committee – CAPGEMINI
- Introduction by Frédéric Jung, General Consul of France in San Francisco
- How is the Franco-American economic relationship impacted by the current crisis? What are the challenges for the upcoming months?
- What are the different scenarios for French and American companies?
- How will it be impacted after the presidential election?
It will be moderated by Challenges Magazine Editor in Chief: Gilles Fontaine
Free Event with registration, click here
Event sponsored by our members Bank of the West, Salesforce and Capgemini.