The tradition is strong! Every year, on the 3rd Thursday of November, this is the release day of Gamay from Beaujolais region in France.
L’Apéro, l’Alliance Françise of San Francisco and many French vendors of the Bay have teamed up to bring the tradition in San Francisco. The event will take place at Le Marché, the sister location of Marais Bakery on Sutter St.
Buy your $25 ticket in advance and enjoy
– two glasses of Beaujolais Nouveau,
– one combo plate of Marin french cheese and Fabrique Delices charcuterie
– and one sweet plate with Galaxy dessert treats with a Petit pot of you choice.
If it’s your “dry month”, you can still enjoy the evening sampling some Volvic and Saint Geron bottled waters that will be offered by BWR Group.
Be surprised by the performance of Catalyst arts entertainment… great Instagram shots guaranteed. Surprise, surprise… And if this surprise is not enough for those who love pictures, we have the Citroen Club who will be exhibiting some old “friends” on Sutter St.
Beaujolais doesn’t exclude shopping: les Parisiennes in SF will be there with their second-hand clothing racks. Affordable curated Parisian style.
Last but not least, win prizes
(people need to be present at the time of the prize draw to get their prizes – raffle will start at 9pm):
- One in-home wine tasting for 6 offered by Fred of La Cave ($320 value)
- a ride through San Francisco and the GGB on an sidecar by Rides by me.
- THE best mariniere made in Normandie by Saint James.